منتديات بحرين سبورت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتديات بحرين سبورت

الرئيسيةالبوابةالتسجيلأحدث الصوردخول

Julie Brown

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
محرقاوي 19
مشرف منتدى العب معنا ومشرف رياضه و اهم عضو في المتدى و الحاصل على وسامين
محرقاوي 19

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 2788
المنتدى المضل : طالب
المزاج : بحريني
رقم العضويه : 5
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/07/2007

Julie Brown Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Julie Brown   Julie Brown Icon_minitimeالأحد أغسطس 12, 2007 12:42 pm

Asslam Alikum everyone,
this a story of a girl called Julie Brown, the stroy will goes in episodes; although I prefer calling it chapters.
I wrote this stroy, and I am still writing it, I hope you all like it.

Chapter one: Rosefaild.

Rosefaild is a small town, our story started in winter when the snowflakes covered the big forest trees that turned white with the snow, and the river that runs in the forest was now hard enough to skate on it. Near the forest was an ancient wooden house of two floors where Mr. and Mrs. Brown lived. They had two kids a boy and a girl whom both was married and moved out of the town. They had a quite normal life, however life always surprises us when we less expect it. The Browns didn’t know that but they were to learn it soon enough.

It was a snowy night when Mrs. Brown sat in her rocking chair knitting another pair of socks for her husband who never wore them. In the other hand, Mr. Brown sat next to her reading a book about the World War II. The wind was blowing outside and Mrs. Brown was glad to be home next to the fire.

"What is wrong with old Max?," Mrs. Brown asked when she heard their dog barking so loudly that Mr. Brown thought that Monks in the Tibet can hear him. "Charles my dear, will you go and see what's wrong with Max"

Mr. Brown took a flashlight and walked to the door murmuring something about old coward dogs. It was snowing and it was cold. Old Max was standing outside his house barking at something and trying to pull it out. Mr. Brown pointed the flash light pulling Max off the way "Come on boy. It is Ok" Said Mr. Brown; he was used to the old dog barking at anything that gets near his house. Last time he made such a fuss, it turned to be a squirrel was stuck in the house, Mr. Brown didn't expect more than another squirrel. There in the dark little house stood a small figure. It was a little girl!

"Hey there," Mr. Brown cried "Do you want to get out of there. It is cold you know" the girl didn't answer, she squeezed more and more to the corner. Mr. Brown stretched his arm and tried to catch her but she screamed. He bends on his knees and caught her. She struggled and kicked him, but she was too weak to actually free herself of his strong arms. She was about five years old with red-cooper hair and emerald-green eyes. She was wearing a long black rain coat that was obviously for an adult and she was clutching a doll. He held her to the house where astonished Mrs. Brown was sitting waiting for her husband. "Oh, dear God!," she yelled "What happened? Who is this?"

"Bring a blanket she must be freezing" Mr. Brown said taking off the rain coat.

"Here you g- ... Oh my God!" Mrs. Brown cried holding a small blanket... the girl was covered in blood.

"Well, it seems like she is OK," The doctor at the Rosefaild hospital told the Browns who took the kid to the hospital and informed the police. "She is not bleeding anywhere. She's got some bruises but nothing serious"

"Can we go and see her now?" Mr. Brown asked.

"Sure, just check with that officer there. He's been trying to get some information from her" he paused for a moment "I don't think it is working though"

It was indeed true that the officer couldn't get anything of the little girl except for her name Julie. And so he was more than happy to handle the stubborn girl to the Browns hoping that she might tells them something.

The Browns either couldn't get anything from her, they didn't press so hard on the matter for they knew it will all come back in time. However they kept visiting her and when she was sent to the childcare center they asked to adapt her. It wasn't a hard matter at all. The girl wasn't reported missing anywhere in the country and no one ever found out a thing about her. It was settled, two months later she moved to the Browns. Julie in the other hand was happy. She liked the Browns, too they were the only people she ever felt comfortable with and they didn't ask questions she didn't know the answers for. Although she never completely recovered her memory back, she knew one more thing about herself that she didn't tell any one about. It was her little secret. Julie knew deep down she wasn't a normal child, She was a witch.

"YES!" Julie yelled when the professor left the classroom where she had the last test for the semester. "You know what I love the most Michelle?," she asked her best friend Michel who was a tall girl with a brown short hair that matches her brown wide eyes. "Summer vacation! Nothing like a long sunny day with nothing to do but relaxing!"

They both left the building and walked to Michelle's car chatting.

It's been fourteen years since Julie arrived at the Browns.

"Hey Julie!" a voice rose from behind. It was Joe her friend who lived across the street. He had wide shoulders. His brownish red hair was shown under the cap he was wearing and his blue eyes hidden behind the sunglasses

"Hi Joe," Julie answered Joe who was waving from a distance. "Are you done already?"

"Not really, but I have a break now. Would you like to have a cup of coffee?"

"Sure-" here eyes fall on Michelle who was waiting for her and giving her a sharp look. "But Michelle is going to kill me if I did"

"Ok then I guesses I'll catch you later".

She walked back to Michelle and they both kept walking talking about their plans for the holidays. "Mom and dad are leaving to London tomorrow," Julie said when they reached Michelle's car "You remember that I told you they were going to visit Greg." Greg was Mrs. Brown son. He lived in London with his wife and three kids.

"Yeah I do remember you mention it before," Michelle answered, "We should have a party!"

"No, no parties," Julie frowned "I still remember what you have done last time we had a party ".

Julie spent the rest of the day helping her mother packing; Julie wished her mom would leave the room so she can use magic, which would make it much easier and faster.

The next day Julie drove her parents to Harrisburg where they were to take a plane in the evening. They arrived an hour earlier, so they all ate dinner at the airport restaurant and Julie said good bye to her parents. She drove back to Rosefaild at ten thirty p.m. She was really sleepy and tired. She stopped to buy a coffee when she saw the police cars that gathered in front of the gas station. She meant to ask what happened but she was distracted by the man who was circling her car. She ran to it and locked the doors. Then she starts the engine and start driving away. She was carefully putting the sugar in her coffee when she thought she saw a figure crossing the street. She hardly stopped the car in time. She looked out of the window, and there was nothing! She left the car and checked the place where she saw the figure but there was nothing. It must a deer, Julie thought. She went back to the car and kept driving till she reached her house two hours later.

Julie woke up the next day exhausted. She went downstairs to the kitchen where stood a man in his early fifties with gray eyes and short black hair. He was sitting on one of the kitchen chairs reading a newspaper. "Morning Eric" said Julie when she saw him. He was an old wizard, who appeared in Julie's bedroom when she was ten years old and told her that he will help her to be a better witch. He visited her everyday and never left again, Julie loved him as much a daughter ought to love her father. "Hey kido!," Said Eric still reading the newspaper. "Will you make me some breakfast, too?"

"What is the magical word?" she frowned.

"Eh, oh come off it Julie don't be so… fine bess"

"What? I don't hear you"

"Please" Eric whispered.

She smiled and walked to the fridge, she opened the freezer to take out the coffee but stopped dead when she saw what was in there. It was a head!

She screamed. And didn't stop even when Eric put his hand on her mouth and pulled her away. He placed her on the chair trying to get her to stop.

He was patting her shaky shoulders saying "It is OK. You are OK now kido. Just calm down. Are you going to tell me what is going on now?" he asked when she finally stopped crying and whipped her face. "Didn't you see it?" Asked Julie.

"What? The shrimp? I know girls can get sensitive sometimes but a shri- No not the shrimp?"

"There is a head there didn't you see it?" she yelled.

He stared at her suspicious not daring to tell her that she sounded silly. "Well, Julie I saw the freezer. Nothing there" he continued when he saw the horror look on her face "I'll go now and check again. But I am telling you, there is nothing there." He opened the freezer which had nothing in it beside some frozen shrimp and vegetables he looked around for any sign of heads, but there was none. "Frozen peas, frozen shrimp, ice cubes, coffee..?? Why would you have coffee in the freezer anyway kido? But no heads" He turned to face her she turned her head slowly toward him saying "It keeps it fresh, the coffee I mea- Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Eric it is not funny" she turned her head away.

"…………?!"

He looked again in the freezer, nothing changed. But Julie really looked frightened. He closed the freezer door and sat in the chair next to her.

"Seems like you are the only one who can see it I don’t know what to say- Hmm but wait let me check if this ever happened I mean someone must know about it, heads in the freezer" he stood up and with a crack he was gone. In the same moment the phone rang. Julie pointed to the receiver and it flow to her hand "Hello" Said she. "Julie's talking who is it?"

"Hey Jole" Said Michelle "Mom said she wants you to come for dinner tomorrow she know your parents are gone, eight O'clock sharp don't be late" and she hang up before Julie can say anything. She turned to set on the chair when somebody knocked the door and a smiling face appeared at the threshold "Hey there" Said Joe entering the kitchen "You remember your coffee promise, eh? I hope you didn't have breakfast yet, we can go and eat together"

"Coffee promise??? Oh yeah sure..." Said Julie "let me just grab my jacket and we'll be off"

"I expect an A+" Said Joe entering the diner " I mean it's just chemistry after all" he turned toward A Spanish man who was wearing an apron and holding a tow in his hand wiping one of the tables that spread in the diner. "Hi, Diego" Diego was a tall man with both dark hair and eyes. Although he looked like a mad man he was the nicest person Julie ever met. "Hi there. Help yourself. Julie knows where's everything" said he still leaning on the table. There was no one except the three of them, it was almost noon and everyone else was done with breakfast and gone to work. They sat on a table next to the window and Julie looked outside. It was Julie's favorite spot, where she can watch the sun raising, birds flying in the blue sky, a child playing with his ball in the other side of the diner. She sighed and turned to look at Joe who seemed to be watching her. She blushed and said quickly "Coffee and pie?" He nod, she stood up and walked to the counter, through the small door leading to behind the counter and took two cups and filled it with coffee. Diego was still cleaning the tables. At that moment he seemed to be done and he left his head up and looked right at Julie who screamed and dropped the coffee cup she was holding. It wasn't Diego's strike face or his narrow eyes. It was the same face she saw earlier in the freezer! The same scary beard and the same long black hair. And the eyes were the worst of all. There was none, instead there were two deep dark holes…

Julie closed her eyes so tight for a split second a thought stroked her, she knew this face; she has seen it before not in the freezer but before that... she finally opened her eyes when she heard Joe's voice saying something and felt his hands patting her shoulders. Diego was standing next to Joe; both are asking her what had happened, she didn't know what to say. However, she apologized to Diego for breaking his coffee cups he told her it is OK. Joe walked her home and he didn't leave her till she assured him she'll be fine. She ran to her bedroom, Eric was there waiting for her. She told him about the diner. He frowned and seems so concern of what she said. "Well, kid I found a history about people seeing ghosts. You see when someone sees a ghost it means that it want something from you, or that this person had killed the person he sees. However I don't think you killed anyone. So try and talk to him."

"Oh that is a genus idea" said Julie "I'll just go and say hey Mr. Ghost why are you hunting me?"

"Hmmm. Do you think you can give me a face? I mean can you draw it to me?"

"Yes, sure" she took out her sketching notebook and start sketching trying to make the face as clear as possible. The phone rang and she stopped working and picked up the receiver "Hello" Said Julie.

"Noon Jole. You still remember the dinner tonight, right?" Michelle's voice came through the phone. Julie totally forgot about the dinner. "You won't miss it eh? Mom might have a heart attack if you did!"

"Of course I didn't forget about it" Julie lied "I'll be there eight sharp"

When she hangs up Eric was still waiting for her. "Now that everything is OK" Asked Eric" Do you think you can make me breakfast?"

"…….!"

عدل سابقا من قبل في الأحد أغسطس 12, 2007 12:42 pm عدل 1 مرات
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
queen22
مشرفه Talk in English و منتدى الماسنجر و منتدى كلمات و اغاني و الحاصله على وسامين
queen22

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 4276
العمر : 32
البلد : bahrain -East Riffa
المنتدى المضل : طالبة
رقم العضويه : 11
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/07/2007

Julie Brown Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Julie Brown   Julie Brown Icon_minitimeالأحد أغسطس 12, 2007 12:42 pm

thnx
محرقاوي 19
محرقاوي 19

ذكر

Julie Brown Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Julie Brown   Julie Brown Icon_minitimeالأحد أغسطس 12, 2007 12:46 pm

thanks 4 passing
Admin
اداره العليا
اداره العليا
Admin

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 8877
البلد : البحرين
المنتدى المضل : منتدى رياضه
المزاج : فرحان
رقم العضويه : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/07/2007

Julie Brown Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Julie Brown   Julie Brown Icon_minitimeالأحد أغسطس 12, 2007 1:21 pm

thanks
https://admin1.ahlamontada.com
محرقاوي 19
محرقاوي 19

ذكر

Julie Brown Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Julie Brown   Julie Brown Icon_minitimeالجمعة سبتمبر 21, 2007 5:14 am

مشكورين على المرور

Julie Brown
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات بحرين سبورت :: قسم منتديات بحرين سبورت :: Talk in English-
انتقل الى: