منتديات بحرين سبورت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتديات بحرين سبورت

الرئيسيةالبوابةالتسجيلأحدث الصوردخول

Sharing what I read

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
محرقاوي 19
مشرف منتدى العب معنا ومشرف رياضه و اهم عضو في المتدى و الحاصل على وسامين
محرقاوي 19

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 2788
المنتدى المضل : طالب
المزاج : بحريني
رقم العضويه : 5
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/07/2007

Sharing what I read Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Sharing what I read   Sharing what I read Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أغسطس 01, 2007 1:04 pm

Dear all, I am sure most of us read different books, articles, magazines, journals, online materials, etc. As one of the aims of this forum is to help each other by sharing knowledge and skills, I thought having a section where we can share some of what we read would be useful

In this section you should

Post a short summary (which can be as little as 2-5 sentences – but feel free to write more) of anything you read. It can even be just the main themes/ideas/questions/concerns raised in the reading you did

Please do NOT copy and paste the entire reading. Most people don't have time to read a whole article

Please try your best to provide the reference details, for example, the name of the book/article, title, author(s), year of publication, and publisher. If it is an online source, you can copy and paste the link – check that the link works

If you don't have any reading to share, you can still participate by commenting on (or asking questions about) the readings others would share

Today I would like to share with you one of the themes discussed in an article I read one month ago. The theme is The Usefulness of Teacher Meetings

Brown, K. L. (2003). From teacher-centered to learner-centered curriculum: Improving learning in diverse classroom. Education, 124(1), 49-54

The author emphasizes the usefulness of teacher meetings, and how it should be more than an administrative meeting during which everybody is looking at their watches and waiting impatiently for it to finish so that they can do “something more useful for their classroom”. Principals and teachers should see the value of these meetings and how it is one of the best forms of professional development

Many teachers think that professional development is only attending conferences and workshops, presenting papers at seminars, taking in-services courses or training. I believe that the real professional development comes from connecting theory to practice, and one way to do that is to have these teacher meetings in which “teachers share narratives about students’ interaction with ******* and methodology” (Brown, 2003, p.51) and share experiences about how to better meet the needs of the different students, the pace at which they learn and the kind of support they need

Now it's your turn! You can either post ideas from a reading you did or comment on the above, or both. Good luck
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
queen22
مشرفه Talk in English و منتدى الماسنجر و منتدى كلمات و اغاني و الحاصله على وسامين
queen22

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 4276
العمر : 32
البلد : bahrain -East Riffa
المنتدى المضل : طالبة
رقم العضويه : 11
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/07/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Sharing what I read   Sharing what I read Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أغسطس 01, 2007 2:57 pm

thank u very much
Admin
اداره العليا
اداره العليا
Admin

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 8877
البلد : البحرين
المنتدى المضل : منتدى رياضه
المزاج : فرحان
رقم العضويه : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/07/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Sharing what I read   Sharing what I read Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أغسطس 01, 2007 5:57 pm

thank for new topic
https://admin1.ahlamontada.com
محرقاوي 19
مشرف منتدى العب معنا ومشرف رياضه و اهم عضو في المتدى و الحاصل على وسامين
محرقاوي 19

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 2788
المنتدى المضل : طالب
المزاج : بحريني
رقم العضويه : 5
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/07/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Sharing what I read   Sharing what I read Icon_minitimeالجمعة سبتمبر 21, 2007 5:17 am

مشكورين على المرور

Sharing what I read
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات بحرين سبورت :: قسم منتديات بحرين سبورت :: Talk in English-
انتقل الى: